We take great pride in our company, so every refurbished Laptop, Tablet and PC that we advertise has passed thorough testing and we can confidently give a long term piece of mind warranty with every device. Any brand new and refurbished devices we sell are brands and models that have been proven to give best reliability, value for money and best performance.
Our Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Our warranty covers you for any hardware related fault such as a faulty hard drive, memory or any other of the components. Your warranty does not cover software related issues such as viruses or problems caused by the operating system.
- In the unlikely event that a fault occurs during your warranty period you must notify us within 24 hours. If outside opening hours please contact us via the contact form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any repairs carried out under warranty will cover parts and labour so it is a 100% free of charge warranty.
- After 10 days of receipt the buyer is responsible for paying any shipping fees for warranty returns. We will cover any shipping fees that arise following a fault in the first 10 days as long as the item is located with the UK & Ireland.
- If returning a refurbished device under our “10 day no quibble refund” policy, the device must be in the same condition in which it was sold. (Brand New devices must be unused, undamaged and in their original box otherwise returns could be rejected).
- Proof of purchase will be required.
- Refunds are at our discretion. This does not affects your statutory rights.
- Laptop & tablet batteries & chargers are covered for 60 days from receipt for refurbished devices and one year for new devices as they are a consumable item.
- We cannot bear any responsibility for customer data or software lost during any repair and a charge may incur if data is required to be retrieved. You the customer are responsible for backing up data at all times. We recommend using OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive or even an external hard drive is good.
- We reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend the operation of contract of sales if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, floods, storm, snow, rain, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of the company and the company shall not be held liable for any breach of contract resulting from such event.
- Our warranty service covers all that would be normally covered by the original product manufacturer, however we do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, contact us to receive a Returns Authorisation Code.
Enclose the item in the original packaging along with the receipt.
We strongly recommend that when posting your item that it is fully insured and tracked just incase anything goes wrong with the courier.
Returns will take approximately three working days to process once your device has been received.
Carson Computer Services
36 Loan Road
Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland
United Kingdom, BT42 1ES