Out of all the different Antivirus programs that are on the market today, there’s only one that consistently stops viruses, malware and cryptoware.
If you want to purchase Kaspersky today you can save 30% Off Kaspersky Lab Security Software.
Or, you can download their 30 Day Free Trial by clicking on to test it out for yourself with no obligation to buy anything.
The steps below can easily be carried out by someone with limited computer experience. If you have any problems with the download, installation or configuration, feel free to leave a comment below.
How To Download
- Click to Download from Kaspersky
- Click the “Download Now” button
- Click “Save”
How To Install
- In the bottom left hand corner of the browser, you’ll see the downloaded file.
- Left click on the file and new window will pop up saying “Welcome to Kaspersky Total Security”
- Click “Continue”
- Click “Install”
- Click “Yes”
- The full application will now download and install. This normally takes about 5 minutes.
- Uncheck “Take a tour through the application features”
- Click “Apply”
- Click “Done”
Update the Database & Run A First Time Scan
- On the main Kaspersky screen, click on “Database Update” and click “Run update”
- Once that’s complete, press the back button in the top left and click “Scan”
- Click “Run Scan”
- This will run a full scan on your entire hard drive and will take anywhere from 20 minutes to hours depending how much data you have and the speed of your device.