Disaster Recovery should be part of any Business Continuity Plan.
We work closely with every customer so that we can understand their business from the ground up.
This way we can carry out a Business Impact Analysis and be confident that if any disaster should happen, we have everything in place to allow the employees to be back up and running again within 24 hours, minimising the impact of any disaster.
- Identification of Critical IT Assets, Hardware & Software
- Encrypted Backups of Data Stored Offsite
- Disaster Recovery Testing Every Month
- Hassle Free Recovery of All Data
- Connectivity to Internet Providers
- Up & Running Again in Under 24 Hours
- Recovery of Damaged Hardware